The Sand Museum (Museu da Areia).
- The Sand Museum is the first museum in the world specializing in sand sculptures.
- The Museum is a unique and fascinating facility that houses some of the finest examples of sand sculpture in the world.
- Located in Tottori, a remote town on the west coast of
The Sand Museum
- The city of Tottori has the smallest population of any city in the country.
- But what is in abundance is sand: golden and undulating dunes, which spread along the coast of impressive beauty.
- The current exhibition focuses on Egypt, a bit of Egypt in Japan.
- In detail, the museum and some sculptures that pay homage to the ancient Egyptian Civilization.