9 Weirdest Traffic Rules Around The World!
- If you don't wash your car and get on to the road, you will be fined upto fined upto 2,000 roubles.
- First thing someone's comes in a wrong direction, generally we curse the driver but if you do so in Rockville, Maryland you could be fined up to $100.
- People look at you in strange way if you switch on headlights during the daytime but it is mandatory in Sweden to switch on your headlights 24 hours, even in month of June.
- You can drink while driving, but you should not be drunk! shocked? In Costa Rica, you can consume alcohol as long as your blood-alcohol level is less than 0.75 per cent.
- It is illegal to wipe the car with underwear while washing the car in San Francisco, California. The rule is so strict that you cannot wipe it even if it is brand new.
- We all know drunk and drive is illegal, but in Macedonia drunk man/woman is not allowed to pillion ride a two-wheeler.
- Carrying extra pair glasses is compulsory in Spain, else you can be fined.
- Do you know women were not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia.It may sound bit weird but this is the rule.
- In Manila, you cannot drive on Mondays if your number plate ends with 1 or 2.