Stop feeling bad about yourself while watching other people achieving their goals, start working on yourself and do what you're passionate about, it's going to be so hard but after some time you will start feeling good about yourself.
"Spend more time with people who make you forget to look at your phone."
And don't ever get addicted to motivation. You think you are different than others cause you watch a lot self improvement stuff but in reality it's same as wasting your time on social media. So I highly implore you to go implement what you learned from good videos and don't use it just as an alternative to social media. It doesn't matter who I am to tell you. Take this as a reminder from your soul.
Before You Scroll Down - WATCH THIS | by Jay Shetty
Mobile phones make you closer to a person far from you but it takes you away from the ones sitting next to you...
"We complain nothing has depth. but we don't allow things space to deepen..."THANK YOU
"we complain that nothing seems real any more but we don't give time to become real anymore " Thanks for this line brother.
- Starve your distraction and feed your focus!
- What everyone thinks is motivation is actually the reality of life and we just need to see that reality.
- If the people who make me forget to look at my phone does the same like everyone else? Choose to look at his phone more than spend time with me? What should I do?
- That's the reality these days we can't live without mobile laptops , but still we are not comfortable with parents ...and that's the reality
- We don't know what we want to become because we are concerned with what other people are.