- World's oldest yoga teacher, 98, shares her secrets
- 100-year-old yoga instructor, ballroom dancer on the life well lived
- This 98-Year-Old Yoga Instructor Puts the Rest of Us to Shame
- 98 Year-Old Yoga Instructor Can Still Pose Perfectly
- 98-year-old Tao Porchon-Lynch has been named Guinness World Records' oldest yoga teacher.
She is the world's oldest yoga teacher who, aged 98, still teaches five classes a week. But above all, Tao Porchon-Lynch is a poster child for health and positivity in a world obsessed by wellness and longevity.
The former model and Hollywood actress - who earned her title from Guinness World Records - still has a delicate, slender physique.
Tao, as everyone calls her, grew up in India and lives in the New York suburbs, traveling the world to attend yoga retreats. Watch the video and witness the fitness!
Watch The Video Below:
Tao Porchon-Lynch was born nearly 100 years ago in 1918 and she is still a world class yoga instructor and competitive ballroom dancer. She shared her secrets to a long and meaningful life with all of us.