- Chanakya Quotes About How To Deal With Life & Stay One Step Ahead.
Also, know as Kauṭilya or Vishnu Gupta, Chanakya was a teacher at the ancient university of Takshashila. He lived around 320 BC and became widely known as a philosopher, royal adviser and economist in the ancient Indian culture.
For you to grasp the wisdom behind this man works and get inspired, we've selected the very best 32 Chankya Inspirational Quotes On Life we could find. From love, life, death, politics to death, these quotes cover many issues.
Chanakya quotes inspired people around the world for centuries and, who knows, they can inspire you today! So enjoy these words of wisdom from this great thinker and diplomat:
- "A man is great by deeds, not by birth." - Chanakya
- "We should not fret for what is past, nor should we be anxious about the future; men of discernment deal only with the present moment." - Chanakya
- "Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person." - Chanakya
- "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first." - Chanakya