8. Trolltunga in Norway
9. Ship Rock, New Mexico
Shiprock is a monadnock rising nearly 1,583 feet (482.5 m) above the high-desert plain on the Navajo Nation in San Juan County, New Mexico, USA. It has a peak elevation of 7,177 feet (2,187.5 m) above sea level. It lies about 10.75 miles (17.30 km) southwest of the town of Shiprock, which is named for the peak. Shiprock is composed of fractured volcanic breccia and black dikes of igneous rock called “minette”.
10. Pulpit Rock in Norway
11. Ajanta Caves, Maharashtra, India
12. Mauvoisin Dam, Switzerland
13. Ornesvingen Viewing Platform, Geiranger, National Tourist Route in Norway
14. Neist Point Lighthouse, Isle of Skye, Scotland (At the World’s edge)
Neist Point is located in the most western point on the Duirinish peninsula of the Isle of Skye. It is situated in the Highlands & Islands in Scotland. Neist Point is one of the main attractions of this area due to the amazing scenic views, rich heritage and unparalleled beauty that it offers. Neist Point Lighthouse has been located there since 1909.
15. Horsetail Falls, Yosemite National Park in California
16. Kaieteur Falls, world’s largest drop waterfall in Guyana
17. Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe
Claimed to be the largest waterfall in the world, Victoria Falls massively cascades folds of water between the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe, and was described as ‘The Smoke That Thunders’.
18. Pangong tso lake in Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, India. ( Highest salt water lake in the world )
Pangong Tso, Tibetan for “long, narrow, enchanted lake”, also referred to as Pangong Lake, is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas situated at a height of about 4,350 m (14,270 ft). It is 134 km long and extends from India to Tibet. Approximately one-third of the lake is in India and the rest is in Tibet.
19. Dal Lake in Srinagar, Kashmir, India
Dal lake, 26 Sq.Kms in area, with fields of lotus blossoms, has remained heart and soul and an important landmark of Srinagar.
Shikara Ride On Dal Lake: The only way of exploring the lake is by a Shikara. Shikara is a comfortable water taxi that offers a memorable boat ride. Manually rowed it gives you a true feeling of floating on the surface of water without wetting yourself.